University of West Georgia President Beheruz N. Sethna, was awarded the Multicultural Leadership Award at the Georgia Leadership Conference which was held on Sept. 29, 2011. The conference is held by the Georgia Diversity Council, which falls under the National Diversity Council.
To be awarded, the recipient must meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrates leadership excellence in the public and/or private sectors
- Sustains a record of accomplishments and/or contributions to field of work throughout scope of his/her career
- Demonstrates leadership characteristics in community/or high visibility in the community
- Retains commendable reputation with colleagues and superiors
- Exhibits and demonstrates a commitment to the highest ethical standards and professional excellence
To learn more about the conference, visit http://www.galeadershipconference.com.