Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Help in Fight Against Autism

Hi Everyone!!


My student organization, National Student Speech-Language and Hearing Association (NSSLHA) will be participating in the Walk Now For Autism on Sunday, May 22 at Atlantic Station in Atlanta, GA. I will be walking no matter how little or how much I can raise.


Please join me in my fight to make a difference in the lives of the more than 1 million Americans living with autism today. I am participating in Walk Now for Autism Speaks to help find a cure for autism. Autism is the second most common developmental disorder in the United States affecting one in every 110 children born today. Despite some promising discoveries, the cause of autism is unknown and a cure does not exist. Research is crucial. Every 20 minutes another child is diagnosed with autism. Not only must we find ways to improve the quality of life for children and adults with autism, but we also must find a cure, and soon. Walk Now for Autism Speaks is our chance to make a difference in the fight against autism by raising money for autism research and heightening public awareness.


Please join me in my fight as I raise money to help fund essential research. Please join me in my fight as I raise money to help fund essential research. You can donate to Walk Now for Autism Speaks and/or join my team online using the links at the bottom of this page. Thank you for taking an important step in the fight against autism. Donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Autism Speaks 501 (C)(3) Tax Id #: 20-2329938

Please donate on my page using the Walk Now for Autism Speaks website:


http://www.walknowforautismspeaks.org/faf/home/ccp.asp?ievent=329145&lis=1&kntae329145=A7D618E8A0124411A246CE2BBEFA67EA&ccp=94467


Thank you!!!


Katie Millican

No comments:

Post a Comment